- High dimensional precision of the 3 printed elements, necessary for assembling models that consist of many parts
- Smooth surface of the 3D printed models,
- Repeatability of the subsequently produced models
- Variety of the printing materials
- Reliability and low failure frequency
- Simple calibration and maintenance of the device
- Advanced software functionalities
- Ease of use and simple implementation process
Now, you have bigger capabilities, larger workspace, and endless printing possibilities. Size is no longer a problem.
- Zortrax M300 took what’s best of Zortrax M200 – reliability, dimensional accuracy, and precision.
- Larger workspace
- Printing head equipped with a nozzle which enables 3D printing with tow materials simultaneously – the base and the support material,
- Heated chamber – it allows maintaining constant temperature inside the 3D printer which guarantees high quality of the 3D printed models
- System of the dissolvable support material – necessary for 3D printing high complexity models, for example movable parts or architectural mockups with detailed interior.
Zortrax developed a range of dedicated 3D printing materials characterized by various properties. Some of the available models we carry are; Z-ULTRAT, Z-HIPS, Z-GLASS, Z-PETG, Z-PCABS, Z-ABSZ-ESD, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PLA Pro.