• Coordinate customer meetings/appointment, workshop activity / company events / training (e.g. Send invitation, follow up, customer confirmation, preparing materials).
• Support marketing activities to the sales team by managing design & seek for marketing materials such as brochures, posters & corporate gifts
• Market development and sales growth in Malaysia and Singapore by attain quartely and yearly quotas.
• Formulate and execute sales strategies to achieve business plan and revenue goals.
• Handling mid-range of CAD/CAM software product.
• Must possess a strong sales desire, self-motivated with ability to work in fast pace environment.
• A team player, driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or above. Preferably in Engineering (Aviation), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die) or equivalent will have added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years Sales Engineer or Technical Sales person with knowledge of any CAD/CAM is required.
- Languages : Fluent in English and Mandarin. Bahasa Malaysia would be an advantage.
- Require to travel within Malaysia and Singapore.
- 1 Full Time position available. Applicant must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya